Good bye 2012!! Hello, 2013!!!!!
Here are my ten 2013 resolution/to do list!
1. LOSE weight! - My goal is to lose 10 pounds and up. I gained almost 20 pounds during pregnancy and lost about 6-7 after birth. I got to admit. I didn’t try very hard since I am exclusively breastfeeding my daughter.
2. New Home - We are upgrading from 2 bedroom to 3 bedroom! Our new place is still in middle of construction. Completion date is mid August. Got to really decide on paint colours.
3. MATRON of honour - My best friend is getting MARRIED! OH YAH! Super excited! Going to throw her very memorable Stagette and Bride Shower. Oh ya… Speech. I suck at public speaking!!!! Good thing I will have Rescue Remedy in handy. ;)
4. Two Weddings Wardrobe - I will be attending TWO weddings in 2013! One I’m a wedding party so I don’t have to worry about what the hell I’m going to wear but I’m worried about the other one! But I guess first things first. Lose weight and then pick out a dress…
5. First Birthday - My daughter’s FIRST birthday! July 31st. Koreans are BIG on 1 year old birthday. I will be throwing her a big birthday party. Homemade birthday cake must be done. Oh and traditional Korean rice cakes too!
6. Water - I will be drinking LOTS of water. I drank lots during pregnancy and stopped completely after giving birth. I should keep it consistent and drink water frequently for my better health!
7. Save $$$ - This is something I try to do every day, every week, every month and every year but in 2013, it’s a MUST. Due to new apartment purchase we will be in even more dept… eek.
8. Homemade Meals - We eat out too much. More so take out. It’s been crazy year with pregnancy and new baby that I slacked off on making food at home. Kasie starts her solids starting February so I really want to make sure we are eating more home cooked meals instead of restaurant/fast foods.
9. Better wife & mom - I want to be a better wife and a mom. No more arguing with my husband. More care and love for my daughter, Kasie and husband.
10. Equal love to Ellye - Oh and how can I forget about my fur baby goldie, Ellye. We gave her less attention ever since Kasie was born. Starting 2013, I will include her in more and give her more love and walk her more often. Kasie is also starting to laugh and smile at Ellye so I know she will be getting extra love. Oh and probably lots of baby food will end up in Ellye’s mouth as Kasie starts her solids! HAha.
Happy New Year!!!